Scott Bros. Entertainment photo of Dave and Kortney Wilson
If Bellevue residents recently purchased a “fixer-upper” in the area and are looking to complete a major renovation, there is a new HGTV show looking for them.
Kortney and Dave Wilson of Nashville, known to television viewers as “Masters of Flip,” will be hosting a brand-new home renovation show where they will help homeowners find the best strategy for making the most of their money when renovating their recently purchased fixer-upper home.
“We are now casting in the Nashville area and we’re on the hunt for recent home buyers that are looking to complete a major renovation,” said Nicole Chacra, casting producer at Scott Brothers Entertainment. “Bellevue is a target area due to (its) closeness to the downtown core.”
Shooting for the yet-unnamed show, from the producers of HGTV’s Brother vs. Brother and Property Brothers at Home, is set to begin in September, according to Chacra.
Interested homeowners can get more information, check eligibility requirements, and apply online at: https://kortneyanddave.castingcrane.com
To be eligible, homeowners must:
- Live in or be moving to the Nashville area.
- Have purchased a fixer-upper they want to renovate in the Nashville area.
- Have a minimum renovation and design budget of $100,000.
- Can make quick decisions in order to keep tight timelines.
- Be outgoing, energetic, fun and have a unique story to tell.
- Have the ability to hand over the reins to Kortney, Dave and their design and construction team.
- Be flexible and available for up to five days of filming (staggered over five-seven weeks).
“This is not only a fun and unique opportunity for homeowners in the area, but also for the hosts who are local to Nashville as well,” Chacra said.